SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment Exam Answer Key Released by Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the answer key for the SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment Exam on June 28, 2023. Candidates who appeared for the Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar (CISF and CRPF) Examination can check the provisional answer key on the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in.
In addition to the answer key, SSC has also released the response sheet for the MTS and Havaldar Recruitment Exam. Candidates can download the answer key and response sheet from the official website of SSC until July 4, 2023.
For candidates who are unsatisfied with the answer key, the Commission has provided a window for raising objections. Candidates will have the opportunity to submit their objections until July 4, 2023. However, a fee of Rs. 100 per question will be charged for raising objections on each question.
The SSC MTS and Havaldar Exam were conducted in two phases. The first phase took place from May 2 to May 19, while the second phase was held from June 13 to June 20, 2023.
Under the SSC MTS 2022 recruitment, there are a total of 10,880 vacancies, while for Havaldar in CISF and CRPF, there are 529 vacancies for which this recruitment exam was conducted.
Here’s how to check:
1. Visit the official website, ssc.nic.in.
2. Click on the notification link for SSC MTS provisional answer key.
3. Click on the direct link to access the answer key/response sheet.
4. Enter your registration details and submit.
5. The provisional answer key will be displayed on the screen.
6. Now, you can check, download, and take a printout for future reference.