PM Yasasvi Admit Card 2023: Every year, the Central Government offers the PM YASASVI Scholarship, a golden opportunity for students from 9th to 12th grade to secure financial aid for their education. To become eligible for this scholarship, students must take the PM Yasasvi entrance test, also known as the Yasasvi Entrance Test 2023 (YET). In this article, we will provide you with comprehensive information about the PM Yasasvi Admit Card 2023, the exam date, and essential guidelines.
PM Yasasvi Admit Card 2023
The Central Government offers the PM YASASVI Scholarship to 9th through 12th grade students applying and taking an examination for eligibility to qualify. OBC, BC and other reserved categories were asked to register online for this test known as Yasasvi Entrance Test 2023 which will consist of written tests using English/Hindi as medium of instruction and admit cards must be printed before appearing for it.
- SSC Exam Calendar 2023-24: Important Dates for Upcoming SSC Recruitment Exams
- SSC MTS Notification 2023, Download Notification PDF
- KSET Notification 2023: Eligibility, Application, and Exam Dates
- UGC NET Application Form 2023 (Dec): Register & Apply Online Link
How to download the YET Admit Card 2023?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is responsible for conducting the PM Yasasvi entrance test, and they have scheduled the release of the PM Yasasvi Admit Card 2023 on September 21, 2023 (Tentative). To download your admit card, follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official NTA website at yet.nta.ac.in.
- Access the Admit Card: Look for the ‘YET Admit Card 2023’ link in the current notice area and click on it.
- Fill Out Details: A new window will open, prompting you to provide details such as application number, password and captcha code.
- Submit: Once completed, click ‘Submit’ button.
- View and Save: Your PM Yasasvi Admit Card 2023 will appear on-screen; download it, print, and store it securely to your device.
- Print: When taking part in your YET 2023 examination, do not forget to print your admit card! On test day it may prove essential!
Details on PM Yasasvi Admit Card 2023
Your PM Yasasvi Admit Card 2023 will contain crucial information, so ensure that all details are accurate:
- Candidate’s name.
- Father’s name.
- Date of Birth.
- Application form number.
- YET 2023 roll number.
- Day, date, and time of examination.
- Examination center address and code.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Guidelines for the exam.
Documents to Carry with PM Yasasvi Entrance Test Admit Card 2023
On the day of the YET 2023 exam, it’s vital to bring certain documents for verification. You’ll need your PM Yasasvi Entrance Test Admit Card 2023, and in addition, you must carry a valid photo identification card from the following list:
- Aadhar Card.
- Valid School Identification Cards.
PM Yasasvi Entrance Test Guidelines
To ensure a smooth and fair examination process, here are some guidelines that all candidates must adhere to:
- Mobile phones, calculators, and other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Arrive at the exam center at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start of the YET 2023 exam.
- Don’t forget to bring a valid photo ID along with your PM Yasasvi Admit Card 2023.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination center until the exam has officially concluded.
PM Yasasvi Exam Date 2023
The PM YET exam is scheduled to take place on September 29, 2023. Thousands of students have applied for this scholarship exam and have been diligently preparing for it. Keeping in mind the importance of the PM Yasasvi Admit Card 2023 and the exam date, make sure you stay updated and well-prepared for this opportunity to secure financial assistance for your education.
In conclusion, the PM YASASVI Scholarship is a golden ticket for students seeking financial support for their education. The PM Yasasvi Admit Card 2023 is your key to this opportunity, so follow the instructions for downloading it and be well-prepared on the exam day. Best of luck to all aspiring scholars!