UPSC NDA, Exam Pattern, National Defence Academy, SSB interview, preliminary examination, admit card.
The Union Public Service Commission will be conducting the National Defence Academy exam on April 10. The Union Public Service Commission has released the admit card for the National Defence Academy exam, which is being conducted to recruit candidates for enlistment in the Indian Army. Candidates who have appeared for this exam can download their admit cards by visiting the official website of UPSC NDA at upsc.gov.in. 400 posts will be filled through this exam.
- Exam Pattern
- preliminary examination
- SSB interview
- Medical test
- Prelims exam
The exam will be in the pattern of MCQ-type questions. There will be a total of 900 marks in this exam: 300 for mathematics, 600 for general aptitude. There will be multiple-choice questions on the written exam. The mathematics section will be worth 300 marks, and the general aptitude section will be worth 600 marks. If you take the NDA exam, you must pass each subject by obtaining at least 25% of the total points. You’ll have 2 hours and 30 minutes for each subject.
How to download admit card of UPSC NDA Exam
- First of all, go to the official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click on What’s New on the home page of the website.
- Now click on the link of NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY & NAVAL ACADEMY EXAMINATION (I), 2022.
- Click on the link to download here.
- Candidates enter their Application Number and Password.
- Once you submit the application, you will be able to access it through an online system. When you open the link, you will find the admit card on your screen.
- You can then print it out for future reference.
Official website: Click Here
Homepage: Click Here