KTET Hall Ticket 2023: In the vibrant state of Kerala, aspiring teachers have a golden opportunity to shape young minds through the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET). This state-level examination, conducted by the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan, is a crucial step for anyone wishing to teach in primary and upper primary schools in Kerala. To embark on this teaching journey, one must secure their KTET Hall Ticket 2023, an indispensable document that serves as a key to the examination center. In this article, we will guide you through the process of obtaining your hall ticket and provide insights into the KTET 2023 exam details.
ktet.kerala.gov.in Hall Ticket 2023
The KTET 2023 examination is scheduled for September 10 & 16, 2023. As the days inch closer, the release of hall tickets is imminent, expected in August 2023 (exact date to be announced). To obtain your hall ticket, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Kerala at ktet.kerala.gov.in.
- Look for the section labeled “Hall Ticket” or “Admit Card” on the website.
- You will be directed to a new page where you must select the relevant category (Category I, II, III, or IV) for which you have applied.
- Enter your application number and date of birth accurately as prompted on the page.
- If all information is correctly entered, click on the “Submit” or “Download” option.
- Your Kerala TET Admit Card 2023 will appear on the screen.
- Double-check your name, roll number, exam date, time, and location.
- Download and print a hard copy of your hall ticket.
KTET 2023 Exam Date
Mark your calendars for September 10 & 16, 2023, as these are the dates when the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test will be conducted. The exam spans two sessions, each lasting two hours and thirty minutes:
Morning Session: 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
Afternoon Session: 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Examinees should note that the morning session exams commence at 9:00 am, while the afternoon session kicks off at 1:00 pm.
KTET 2023 Exam Pattern
The KTET 2023 exam pattern is designed to assess candidates’ competence effectively. Here’s a quick overview:
- Exam Levels: KTET is conducted in four categories: Category I (Lower Primary Classes), Category II (Upper Primary Classes), Category III (High School Classes), and Category IV (Language Teachers for various levels).
- Question Types: The exam consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Duration: Each category of the KTET exam has a duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: Correct answers earn candidates one mark, and there is no negative marking for incorrect responses.
- Syllabus: The syllabus for each category covers various subjects related to teaching and pedagogy.
- Qualifying Criteria: Candidates must score a minimum of 60% marks to qualify for the KTET exam, with relaxation for reserved category candidates.
Details on Your KTET Hall Ticket 2023
Your 2023 KTET Hall Ticket will contain essential information, including:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Exam Category (I, II, III, or IV)
- Exam Date and Time
- Examination Center/Venue
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Exam Instructions and Guidelines
Documents to Bring to the Exam Center
On the day of the KTET 2023 exam, it is crucial to carry the following documents for verification purposes:
Documents to be carried
- Printed copy of the KTET 2023 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Valid photo identification proof (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, etc.)
Documents not to be carried
- Soft copies or digital versions of the admit card will not be accepted.
General Instructions for KTET Exam
To ensure a smooth examination experience, consider the following general instructions:
- Carry the printed copy of the KTET Admit Card/Hall Ticket to the exam center.
- Arrive early to avoid any delays.
- Follow dress code guidelines, if applicable.
- Bring a valid photo identification proof for verification.
- Read and follow instructions provided by exam invigilators.
- Use only permitted materials during the exam.
- Read each question carefully before answering.
- Maintain discipline and avoid misconduct.
- Do not leave the exam hall before the allotted time, unless permitted by the invigilator.
- Keep your admit card for future reference.
- KTET Hall Ticket 2023: Key Dates, Exam Details, and Download Guide
The KTET 2023 is your gateway to a rewarding teaching career in Kerala. Ensure you have your hall ticket in hand, adhere to the exam guidelines, and perform your best on the day of the examination. Good luck, future educators!