KTET Hall Ticket 2023: Are you aspiring to become a teacher in the picturesque state of Kerala? If so, the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) is your gateway to achieving that dream. Administered by the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan, this state-level examination is designed to evaluate the eligibility and competence of candidates looking to teach in primary and upper primary schools in Kerala.
ktet.kerala.gov.in Hall Ticket 2023
The KTET Admit Card 2023, available on the official website ktet.kerala.gov.in, is a crucial document that every candidate must carry to the examination centre. It not only serves as proof of your registration but also confirms your eligibility to appear in your chosen category of the exam.
- Karnataka PGCET 2023 Hall Ticket, Download
- KCET 2023 Result Declared: Check Your Scores Online Now!
- KSET Notification 2023, Eligibility, Document, Apply
- TNEA Rank List 2023 Released: Check & Download Now
What Is the KTET?
The KTET, also known as the Kerala TET, is divided into four categories, each catering to specific grade levels:
- Category I: For Lower Primary Classes (Class 1 to 5)
- Category II: For Upper Primary Classes (Class 6 to 8)
- Category III: For High School Classes (Class 9 to 10)
- Category IV: For Language Teachers (Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu) across various levels
Kerala TET Exam Date 2023
The 2023 KTET exam will take place between September 10 and 16, and consists of two sessions each lasting two hours and 30 minutes, beginning with the morning session at 9:00 am, followed by afternoon at 1:00 p.m.
How to Download Your KTET Hall Ticket
Acquiring your KTET Hall Ticket can be made simpler. Here is an outline to assist in the process:
- Visit Kerala’s official website at ktet.kerala.gov.in for more information.
- Search the website and click on any section titled “Hall Ticket” or “Admit Card.”
- Once directed to a new page, please select your application category: I, II, III or IV.
- Once you’ve selected your category, you will be asked to enter your application number and birthdate.
- Fill in these details exactly as they appear on your application form.
- If everything is in order, click the “Submit” or “Download” option.
- Your Kerala TET Admit Card 2023 will appear on the screen. Be sure to double-check your name, roll number, exam date, time, and location.
- Download the admit card and take a hard copy with you to the examination centre.
What to Expect in the KTET Exam
The KTET exam follows a specific pattern:
- Levels: The test is conducted in four different categories, as mentioned earlier.
- Question Types: The exam consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Duration: Each category has a duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates receive one mark for each correct answer, with no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Syllabus: The syllabus for each category covers various topics related to Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I (Malayalam/Kannada/Tamil), Language II (English/Arabic), Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Science, Social Science, and specific subjects related to each category.
- Qualifying Criteria: To pass the KTET exam, candidates must achieve a minimum of 60% marks, with a relaxation in qualifying marks for reserved category candidates.
Details Mentioned on ktet.kerala.gov.in Admit Card 2023
Your KTET Hall Ticket will contain essential information, including:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Exam Category (I, II, III, or IV)
- Exam Date and Time
- Examination Center/Venue
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Exam Instructions and Guidelines
Documents to be carried or Not along with KTET 2023 Admit Card
When heading to the examination centre, make sure to carry the following documents:
– A printed copy of the KTET 2023 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
– Valid photo identification proof (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, etc.)
It’s important to note that soft copies or digital versions of the admit card will not be accepted. These documents are crucial for verification purposes and will ensure a smooth entry into the KTET 2023 examination.
General Instructions for the Kerala TET Exam
To ensure a hassle-free and successful exam day, here are some general guidelines:
- Bring a printed copy of the KTET Admit Card/Hall Ticket to the exam center.
- Arrive at the exam center ahead of time to avoid delays.
- If there is a dress code, make sure to adhere to it.
- Carry a valid photo identification proof for verification.
- Follow the instructions on the question paper and those given by the exam invigilators.
- Only use materials permitted during the exam.
- Read each question carefully before answering.
- Maintain discipline and avoid any form of misconduct or malpractice.
- Stay in the exam hall until the allotted time, unless otherwise permitted by the invigilator.
- Keep your admit card for future reference even after the exam.
In conclusion, the KTET is your gateway to a rewarding teaching career in Kerala. By following these guidelines and being well-prepared, you’ll be one step closer to achieving your dream of becoming a teacher in this beautiful state. Good luck with your KTET 2023 exam!